Friday 7 October 2011

The Cat and the Dog

Tactile test of today: petting the cat and the dog at the SAME TIME. This must be a trial for dual pet owner everywhere: the dog likes to be ruffled, while the cat likes to be stroked. It's like rubbing your stomach and patting your head, except your stomach and head keeping moving about. The dog and the cat kept turning around as I petted, meaning I kept turning around and got dizzy.

I'm a cat person myself and I prefer the cat's method of affection - "I will caress you legs" - to the dog's - "I will nose your bottom". Nevertheless, it is important to be fair. Especially since the dog has learnt to say 'hrrrumph!'

I will never run out of pictures of cats
It was a test of mental and physical agility. I am ready for the Krypton Factor.

No comments:

Post a Comment