Friday 2 December 2011

Day 10: Favourite Confectionary


Just been craving nougat lately. Perhaps because it's not as common as chocolate and caramel and therefore, it's hard to surfeit. Recent nougat experiences were provided by couchsurfer Frank Paul (artist of this zany apocalypse), who I hosted for his 2nd stop-off on a hike from Land's End to John o' Groats. I forget what type of nougat he brought, but it was very nice, soft and honey tasting, with pistachios. The other one was reduced Cote d'Or chocolate covered nougat bars, which I got from 10p from the Cornish Candy Shoppe, my local sweetshop, because they were out of date. They were gorgeous, but expensive at real price :s, so I haven't had any more.

Gosh. I actually can talk quite a lot about nought. I thought this was going to be a short post.

No comments:

Post a Comment