Wednesday 9 May 2012

Cornwall in May



I am now back in Cornwall, which yesterday displayed gorgeous blue skies. I wish I was writing this yesterday, so I could write 'back in sunny Cornwall'; unfortunately, today that would not be true. 

Whenever I thought back to Cornwall when I was away, I pictured it warm and bright. Admittedly, I can't complain about the temperature, but it's amazing that the sky can be that grey in the middle of spring. Plus, the damp gets in my lungs. On the plus side, arriving at the doctors a bit gaspy, means feeling less awkward about taking up an appointment space. I don't suppose I will ever feel justified in going to see the doctor until I have a thing that makes them recoil in horror. Mind you, that wouldn't be a very good doctor would it? In case anyone's judging, they made me have a appointment by refusing all prescriptions until I had them reviewed. Presumably to check I hadn't died and that my mum wasn't selling my prescriptions on the black market, or that I hadn't grown a second head as a side effect and not thought it worth complaining about.

Which I haven't. Have I? Sorry, that wasn't to you - I was asking the other head.

No comments:

Post a Comment