Saturday 13 August 2011

A Hare out of Place

Made this quick illustration for last week's Illustration Friday topic, 'Imperfect'. I am still putting it up because I think it was perfect (ha) for the topic. Unfortunately, tad too late. Excuses: ooh, blah,gah, didn't get to the scanner (sounds better when you know I don't have a scanner, have to go across the road), busy week (can't remember why; think I just felt sleepy all week), sketching for Cornish children's story, painting that banana and eating too many biscuits. Forget the biscuits. 'I was eating biscuits at the time' is never going to gain much sympathy as an excuse. Empathy, maybe. We've all been there, right. Yes, yes, right. Even JK Rowling says gluttony is the most acceptable deadly sin and she isn't even fat.

No comments:

Post a Comment